Friday, January 22, 2010

Wish

something that is hoped or longed for;
a dream or hope one expresses upon seeing the first star in the evening sky
or before extinguishing birthday candles with a breath of air



Happy Birthday to Me!

My Birthday Wish - No One Asks me how old I am!

(Old enough to be a Great Auntie to the newest addition to our Family)

Leighton - who just celebrated 1 week of Life YESTERDAY!





So I changed my mind ...

My Birthday Wish -

To share lots and lots of Happy Years with our new Little Princess Leighton!

4 comments:

Wits End said...

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear sister,
happy birthday to you!

and my wish for you: a year filled with blessings, joy, and lots of love.
I pray my girls will be as a good a sister and friend to each other as you have been to me.
Whatever would i do without you?
love and hugs,
forever.
r.a.

Rebecca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE MARY!!! Hope you have a great Birthday!
love you lots,
Becca

Rachael said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT MARY!!!!!!!!!!
CHRIS, LEIGHTON AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND WE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW...
LOVE,
US

lori said...

happy birthday auntie mary!!!

love
dj and lori